Over the past three-and-a-half decades, I have resourced the development of leaders in nonprofits and the corporate world, in startup and established businesses, on college and university campuses, and in small churches and mega-churches. With my years of coaching and mentoring experience comes my repository of their stories as well. Their stories plus my experiences and proven tools = growth for you.
WHAT I DO
Through a series of assessments, conversations and discovery experiences, I work with my clients to:
- Assess the current situation
- Envision a compelling future
- Create a plan to get there
- Execute the plan, stay on course, and lead more effectively
- Focused Living® Leadership Coaching Process
- The Tom Paterson™ StratOp Planning Process
- The Church MasterPlanning® Process
- The U-Cipher Executive and Team Development Assessment
- Church Planter Behavioral Assessment Profile
- Leader Breakthru Certified Personal Development Coach
- D.Min 1996 Fuller Seminary
- M.Div 1988 Fuller Seminary
- Fuller Seminary in Pasadena and Colorado Springs, Guest Instructor
- Bethel Seminary in San Diego, Guest Instructor
- Lee University, Adjunct Instructor
Summoned, named to InterVarsity's "Top 40 Recommended Reads" for 2015.
Want to learn more about Daniel Allen’s coaching style and successes? Let his clients tell you in their own words.