More about the LCP
• More Revealing - The Leadership Circle Profile (LCP) is the only 360 leadership assessment that connects patterns of behavior with habits of thought.
• More Advanced - It instantly reveals key opportunities for a leader’s development without reams of documentation.
• More than just an assessment - The rich theoretical underpinnings of LCP provide a pathway to transformation. No other assessment of this type offers such a pathway.
• More Efficient - It allows the coach to start at a breakthrough point with a leader rather than spend months trying to reach one.
• More Dynamic - HR professionals, leaders, and seasoned consultants/coaches, consistently report that LCP facilitates authentic, breakthrough results.
• Widely Accepted - LCP is truly world class and used by a vast number of leading local, national, and international organizations, as well as government agencies.
Leadership Circle Profile™ Manager Edition (LCP-ME)
Like the LCP, the LCP-ME integrates the assessment information in a way that brings the key issues to the surface instantly, while it creates a foundation upon which ground-breaking change can occur at a higher level and sustainable pace.
Leadership Culture Survey™ (LCS)
Used for your entire organization or a leadership team, the Leadership Culture Survey tells you how your people view the current leadership culture and compares that reality to the optimal culture they desire. The gap between data on the current culture and the desired outcome instantly reveals key opportunities for development. Furthermore, the Leadership Culture Survey measures how your leadership culture compares to that of other organizations.
The Leadership Culture Survey will:
• Establish a compelling rationale for change.
• Focus leadership development efforts.
• Delineate cultural challenges associated with acquisitions, mergers, and restructuring plans.
• Correlate leadership to productivity, profits, turnover, and other bottom line metrics.
*The Leadership Circle Profile™, the Leadership Circle Profile-Manager Edition™,
Workshops, and the Leadership Culture Survey™ were developed and are owned by
The Leadership Circle®.